I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, August 31, 2007

SY and the Catholic School Girl outfit.

I hung out with Amanda and FN the other night.
We are fairly new friends, and FN and I adore her.

She has a ton of questions for FN and how gay men operate.
After about the 5th question, she said, "Oh I'm sorry, I ask too many questions about things like that."
I laughed and said, "Oh, whatever, I asked him about the times he was dating Rick and why he'd cry when he was on the bottom."
Amanda laughed and said, "God, that reminds me of asking Kristin about the times when SY would do that!"




Excuse me?






FN and I sat in silence for almost a full minute.




Amanda, shocked that we didn't know, said, "You've never heard about the time that SY wore the Catholic School girl outfit?"
FN spit out his beer all over the table and started choking.
Not knowing what to say, I just patted him on the back.
Amanda continued, "He was in love with Kristin, and she was making out with a girl (she's mostly just a lesbian) and he got mad and said that she could go both ways so she should. She replied with 'You don't go both ways, so why should I?' and he went home and invited over some guy he had been talking too online and they had sex."

There was another minute of silence.
We all bowed our heads and prayed.

"Where does the outfit come into play?" I asked, so curious, but at the same time fairly sure I didn't want to know.
"Oh! Sorry, it was Halloween and thats what he dressed up as," she replied.

At least it was better than what I thought.

FN just sat there, in utter shock, which was impressive because most of his past boyfriends have remained in the closet until he came along and dragged them out of it.

We went home.
On my way home, I started to wonder if Amanda was putting me on.
By the time I got home, I was fairly sure she was capable of most things like that, plus she had told us repeatedly not to bring the subject up in front of ID.
Sounded fishy to me.
I decided to text message NG, and ask him.

Since this was an odd matter, I tried to beat around the bush as much as possible and I didn't ask him straight out if SY had had sex with a man.
I was floored when i got the text message: "SY has had sex with guys, if that's what you are trying to ask."

He made it plural.



I decided at that point not to ask any questions about it ever again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bittersweet Confusion said...

The things you learn about your friends... WOW!

September 1, 2007 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wow...

September 3, 2007 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

Whoa! You think you know someone. Like really know someone. Like you've known them for Seven Years know them. And then you find out everyone else knew something big that he never thought to tell you.

September 3, 2007 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I think everyone's comment regardless if they knew SY or not was "WOW"

Stories like that just don't come around that often.

September 5, 2007 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.