I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, August 16, 2007

Will that be cash, check, or woman's underwear?

It was getting late.
I glanced at his clock, 10:45pm.
I have to be up at 7am, and I still have a 15 minute ride home.
I rolled over and flung my arm around him, "Hun, I have to go, because I don't think you want an alarm to go off in your room at 6:30am."
He made some kind of noise that said, "You are silly," then stopped, thought about it, and said, "Yeah, you're right, I don't have to work until noon."
I laughed.
I got up and started putting on clothes.
I noticed I couldn't find my underwear anywhere.
I started moving blankets and sheets around on his massive king-size bed.
"What are you looking for?" he asked.
I told him, and he sat up and started looking around as well.
Neither of us could find them.
I shrugged, and put on my jeans anyway.
He laughed.
He moved over closer to where I was to kiss me goodbye, and thats when he noticed he had been sitting on my underwear the whole time.
"Here you go," he said, handing them to me "these were apparently shoved up my ass."
I laughed and grabbed them and stuffed them into my purse.
In a perfect grocery store clerk voice, he said, "Will that be cash or credit? (pause) No! In underwear!"
I laughed and started to put on my shoes.
"Where is my other shoe?" I said looking around.
"It's up my ass as well, I'm sorry, I have a problem," he said with a deadpan stare.
I kissed him laughing, found my other shoe as I did it, said "Goodnight," and skirted out the door.

Moral of the story: Men can hide a lot of things, even when they are naked.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's all part of why you love us so much - our conjuring skills.

August 16, 2007 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I, don't like anything shoved up my arse.

August 16, 2007 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wombat: It all depends on what you conjure. ;)

Scotty: Me neither, but FN does, so some people do.

August 16, 2007 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Indiana said...

He just wanted a souvenir

August 16, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

that is kind of creepy

August 17, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.