I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Here is the basic layout of QSW & ID's apartment.

The red flames are fireplaces.
The long black strip is a hallway in my room that leads to an outside door.
The black lines are doors, and the maroon lines are windows.


Where was I going with this post?
I forget.

*4 hours later, I remember*

So my room is fairly large comparatively.
I have my own TV in there as well.
The other night ID and I decided to watch the old TMNT movie.
I was busy typing on my laptop.
And typing...
And typing...

Finally ID asked why.
I wasn't ready to answer the question but I took a stab at it anyway.
"Um... well, I'm writing about my life, as I see it," I said.
"You're blog?" he asked (he and SY know I have a blog but neither of them care enough to go looking for it).
"Yes," I said, and changed the subject to the movie.
I went back to typing.
A little while later he said, "I don't believe you are just typing a blog post, I have my my space blog, and I'm a horrible typer and I don't take this long."
"Sorry, am I bothering you, (I kind of felt like telling him to take a hike since it was my room)I'll stop," I said.
"No, I want to know what you are doing," he said.

At this point, I wondered if FN slipped up during his time living here.
FN was the ONLY person I told what I was doing when I was typing.

"Nothing really," I said.
"Are you writing a book?" ID asked.

FN had slipped up, even when I asked him not to mention it to anyone because I didn't know if I was serious about it or not.

I sighed.
"Sort of," I said, "I'm just writing my life, because it's twisted and sick and makes for a great Harlequin romance novel... I just have to figure out how to write a good sex scene."
ID:"Your sex life isn't that great."
Me:"Gee thanks, how would you know? Is NG talking to you about it?"
ID:"No, Matt did."
(we try to one up each other all the time)
"Asshole," I said (letting him win), and returned to typing.


"I think your life story would make for some interesting reading," he said.
I smiled.
"Thanks," I said, "I'll be sure to mention you in it somewhere."
"How are you going to mention me? Like the time you picked me up off the floor with your shoulder like you were one of my 8th grade students tackling?" he asked.
Me:"Wait, I thought you said I was better at tackling than them?"
ID:"Well, I said I screamed at them, 'MY ROOMMATE CAN TACKLE BETTER THAN YOU AND SHE'S A GIRL!' but I was really lying to get them to move faster,"
Me:"Yea, you are going to get mentioned, I'm going to call you: 'He who shall not be named'"
ID:"Man, that's going to be a shitty book... what a rip off."
Me:"Sorry, I got the idea from your mom."



"Whore."

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Looks like ID got the shaft on room choice to me

August 21, 2007 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Did you really make that? Holy free time batman!

August 21, 2007 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: He chose it, not me.

Wisco: I spend all my day in Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, and InDesign and Macromedia Dreamweaver.

That took all of 5 minutes to make in Photoshop. :)

August 22, 2007 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I think its a fabulous idea to write a book about your life. Not everyone has enough experiences in life (even less that are our age) to ever consider writing a book. Let us know when the publish date is and I'll be jumping to order my copy. Seriously congrats on your new indenvour, I'm sure it will be a gigantic success!

August 22, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.