I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This is a photo I recently found from last May.
NG, ID, MM
During that time in May:
I was completely smitten with Matt during this photo.
It was also the first time we dated, and I didn't know GH.
NG was dating Mallory who was ID's friend.
ID had just graduated.
MM had just graduated with a Masters.
Now:
I'm dating NG.
MM has a daughter and is getting a PhD.
ID and I will be living together.
I hate both GH and Matt.

Amazing what a year and 2 months can do to people.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Life....


eh, that's all I got.

July 10, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Len said...

MM totally looks like the only one who's married ;)

July 11, 2007 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wanderer: Life is the name of the game.

Lenfer: :-o He looks married? hahaha... tell me how you came to that conclusion, cause that's an awesome statement..;)

July 11, 2007 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Len said...

I think it's probably the tie... lol!

July 11, 2007 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

What a tangled web..

July 11, 2007 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Forsaken Tryst said...

hey! I wear a tie quite often, and I'm VERY much single...

July 11, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.