I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, July 26, 2007

Maybe I should take a page from Wisco Blonde...

...but I don't have her balls. Sigh.

This is last night's conversation, because of it, I've resolved to just stay away. Not break up. Just stay away. I feel there is something I'm not completely understanding, and if that's the case, I don't want to make a wrong move.
And I'd like to put up this embarrassing picture as a reminder that NotGay and IrishDrinker are both fun guys when they pull their heads out of their asses.



italics = QSW thoughts.
normal = actual conversation.

QSW: We are going out, if you are bored.
NG: Where?
QSW: We are deciding that now, what is your vote?
NG: Not campus.
QSW: Luxie's
(15 minutes)
NG: You there yet?
QSW: Yes.
(20 minutes later he shows up)
(20 minutes later he leaves, without saying much of anything)
(10 minutes after that I leave)
QSW: I left too, there is only so much live music I can take.
NG: Well, I'm on my way home now.
Me: haha, I didn't think you were waiting outside. You work tomorrow?
Him: Yes.
Me: early?
Him: 12
Me: You going to bed soon?
Him: Nope, not at all.
Me: You wanna watch a movie?
Him: hmmm.. I was going to play Zelda.
Me: You fail.
Him: I fail?
Me: Yes, I'm much hotter than Zelda, so you fail. ;)
Him: Well, we could have a threesome?
Me: Haha, only if you are ready.
(30 minutes later, he still hadn't replied to that, and I was confused)
Me: Well, I guess you aren't ready. :) I'm getting in my PJs.
Him: Why don't you get into your PJs and come over here.
Me: Thats ok, Hugh Grant in Four Weddings is looking much better at keeping me happy.
Me: Um... ok... I will.
(arrive 20 minutes later)
Him: Hey, so you've played this, how do I beat this?
Me: (Explaining first, then saying) Why did you come out tonight?
Him: (shrugs) I just didn't want to be a bum.
Me: But you didn't want to be there at all.
Him: I know.
(watching Zelda after this, and 10 minutes later)
Me: You know you can say "No" to me? I set it up so that you could say, "Yes I am going to bed soon," if you wanted to be left alone.
Him: Yes, I know, I'm a big boy, I can say no.
Me: Says the "man" playing video games...
(15 minutes later)
Him: Are you getting tired?
Me: A little.
Me What the hell am I doing here?
(10 minutes later he shuts off the game)
Him: Come here. (and then he grabs me up into his arms and puts his head on mine)
Me: Mad-Eye Moody.
Him: (after a few moments) I guess we should get under the covers.
Me: Unless you wanna be on top.
Me: I don't care what we do at this point, I just wanna sleep.
Him: (after crawling under the covers)God, I don't want to work tomorrow, I hate it when the other managers go on vacation.
Me: That sucks you have 6 days working in a row.
(conversation stops for nearly 10 minutes)
Him: It's about that time.
Me: (half asleep, suddenly waking up fully at him talking)About what time?
Him: Where I have to take over the apartments in Lebanon, and then work for another manager the next week because he's on vacation. So it's this week 6 days in a row, then next week traveling to Lebanon every evening, then the week after 6 days in a row.
Me: Oh my gosh, that's horrible. How stressful.
Him: Yea...
(5 minutes pause)
Him: I was going to work out this evening.
Me: Why didn't you?
Him: Because you text messaged me.
Me: And you came out to the bars instead?
Him: No, after that.
Me: You were going to go work out at 10:30 at night?
Him: Yea.
Me: Ok, Why didn't you?
Him: (shrugs)Like I said, you texted me.
Me: Should I repeat the fact that I said, "You can say No to me?"
Me: Next time tell me to sod off.
Him: Sod off? Are you British?
Me: Only when I'm sleepy.
Him: (putting his hand on my arm)Good night.
Me: (kissing his cheek) Good night.
Him: (kissing me, then smiling) Good night.

Next morning.
QSW: (opening one eye)Groan.
NG: (already awake, but still in bed)It's 9AM.
Me: (sits up)I should go.
Him: Why do you sleep with your face against the wall?
Me: Because it has more emotional stability than you
Me: I don't know. (puts on shoes and picks up purse)
(he holds out his hand towards me, and I take it)
After pulling me to him, he kisses me, then kisses my hand.
Me: I'm dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Me: Have fun sleeping. (smiles)

Friend's comments on NotGay:
FN: Hunny, you have to play hard to get more, then he'll respond better.
RHM: What a moody, moody man!! God!
ID: NG's only reason for not wanting to be at this bar, is because SY didn't want to be here, when he lived here.

7 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Love, it took me two whole months to grow said pair of balls. You just have to decide what your boiling point is.

July 26, 2007 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger James said...

Aw, QSW. He's not making the right choices, by any measure....

Here's something that I just wrote for a friend. "If you're waking up happy, then there's no room for fear in your heart. And if you're not, then you need to change your life ASAP."

July 26, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger DoesItReallyMatter? said...

Here's the way *I* see it...and you and I both know how much weight my opinions tend to carry. In any event, he's either a.) Really dumb, or b.) Just plain out of his gourd. Now, admittedly, I play video games, but I've also never claimed to be a "man" :)

Either way, if given the choice between you, and any video game ever created, I'm choosing you hands down, any day of the week.

In his defense...(A Long shot at best) MAYBE(!!) he didn't feel like going out at all, but chose to simply to see you. I've done it on more than one occasion. And, mayhaps you weren't paying him enough attention, which would in turn, cause him to not say much of anything and, in the long run, leave. Though, I'm going with your thoughts here, and say Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is the safest bet.

July 26, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Len said...

I'm with RHM.

July 27, 2007 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Maybe everyone thinks he is gay because of his moodiness. The switch is a bit off the wall.

July 27, 2007 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

WB: Ugh... you sound like me. I take about that long to decided that enough, is enough.

James: I'm changing in some ways to see if it makes my happiness go up.

DIRM: Well he is a blond (no offense to WB though, whom I consider very intelligent). If he did do what he said, then he should have said so, it might have been his saving grace.

Lenfer: So am I... ID and FN sucked at comments this round. ;)

Scotty: We've already established that the wall has more stability then he does. So I'm guessing the switch is on the floor or ceiling with him. ;)

July 27, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

are you sure he's the same person????

Geez.

Him: Yes, I know, I'm a big boy, I can say no.
Me: Says the "man" playing video games...


I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that all the time!

July 27, 2007 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.