I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ignoring... then attentive?

So I'm not the only one who felt weird about NG ignoring me and then paying close attention to me.
Apparently you guys did too, because a couple of you have e-mailed me and commented on how odd it was.

I think I may have the answer for you...

Last night I went over to FN's apartment to have some quality time with him.
These type of evenings are usually spent with me on my laptop playing euchre, him on his computer playing WoW, both of us with wine in our hands, and chit-chatting about men's dick sizes.
After pouring myself a glass of wine and starting up my laptop, I told him about my evening with NG and how wonderful it was. At that end of the story I told him how odd it was that he changed so dramatically. I told him how it reminded me of Matt and how if it was going to be like that, then I wanted nothing to do with him.
FN set down his glass of wine and said, "Oh NotGay is nothing like Matt, I'm pretty sure that was all your fault when he ignored you that night."
FabulouslyNew has a habit of being brutally honest, and I was rather shocked by that statement.
"Me? What did I do?" I said indignatly.
"Calm down, I should say both of us," he answered, "Think of how we react to each other drunk. Although I have no desire to go sticking my dick in you, I do love teasing you, hugging you, and frequently I find myself kissing your forehead when I'm drunk. You in turn do not tell me to stop, you hug me back, and you tease me back, your only saving grace is that you do not kiss me back. Think of how NG feels about that. He knows I'd rather sleep with him, but he's gotta find it hard to see his new girlfriend being hugged and kissed by another man even if it is a gay man. I bet jealousy got the best of him, especially since SY and ID were sitting there so he couldn't run over to you and kiss you and hug you to show his alpha male side."

I thought of NG kissing and hugging a lesbian. I thought about what I'd do even if I knew that the lesbian wanted to sleep with me and had no desire to jump his bones. I realized I would have done exactly the same thing NG did. Ignore them.... because the significant other really isn't doing something really wrong, but all the same, you feel hurt.

I groaned.

FN smiled and said, "Hunny, you know I'm right."
"Yea I know..." I sighed.
"Good," he said, "Now run along, apologize to him, and give him a blow job, or if need be I can apologize for you and I will give him a blow job."

I love FN for his brutal honesty with everything.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I agree with FN... can totally see that!

July 10, 2007 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Len said...

sounds right.

July 11, 2007 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

probably sounds like what did it....

but at the same time, why did he not say something to you about it bugging him????

July 11, 2007 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: Me too.

Lenfer: Yep.

DC: I think that has to do with the fact that he's been my friend longer than my boyfriend. He knows as a friend how much FN means to me, and now is torn between letting it go, or saying something.

July 11, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.