I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, July 1, 2007

Grease Lightning!*

*Nothing to do with the post, but why don't I own Grease!? God, I love the small shorts and converse shoes of the 70's...John Travolta is nice too ;)

So today I planned a 4th of July party with ID.

I was impressed by that.

One, he is still a little hurt about getting rejected.
Two, it's a 4th/NG's birthday party.

Maybe he's more mature then I gave him credit for...

So we are inviting 20+ people to it.
And DUN DUN DUN... SY is coming in for the occasion.
So it'll be me, NG, SY, and ID all hanging out together.
Should be interesting on Wednesday.
Last thing SY said to me before pretending I don't exist was, "Well, I guess I'm going to have to visit soon before you single handedly make all my friends hate each other."

Sigh, jealously isn't good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Wednesday could go well, or not so well. Hopefully everyone is grown up enough that it goes well.

And Grease is definitely a classic, although it doesn't rank as high as Rocky ;)

July 1, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.