I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, July 12, 2007

Drunk...what?

I got a little drunk last night.

FN decided I needed wine.
So we drank an entire bottle of Medusa's wine, for two reasons:

One: NG might be gay afterall.

Two: Medusa has now dumped GH. Medusa is moving in with FN in 2 weeks. GH is horrified so he's coming down and giving FN the electric bill (this is GH's old apartment) and at the same time beg Medusa to take him back after cheating on her with yours truely.

Medusa decided she had to get outta town, so she's going with my brother to my parent's house to get away from it all.

Kind of reason just to say, "Fuck it, let's get pissed, I'm confused."

Or, that's what FN said anyway.

Kudos to Scotty for answering my drunk e-mail last night. Even though I said "Men Suck, Except FN."

4 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

"One: NG might be gay afterall."

What?

Explain?

July 12, 2007 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

So, in essence... "Not Gay"... might be renamed "Is Gay"?

Drunk emails and blog posts are awesome!

July 12, 2007 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wisco & Scotty:
I should have included this into the post.

Me:What kind of a man gets naked underneath the covers with a half naked girl, but refuses to shut the door because his roommate would "know" what he's doing, and refuses to fool around because the door is open??!?!?

FN:A gay man, who is in the closet, and likes his roommate?

Me:Shit.

July 12, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Bridget M. Burns said...

eesh.

July 12, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.