I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
So I have this page and my love life page.
But sometimes the two of those co-exist, making it hard to figure out what page it goes on.

This goes here though, so I'll post it.

Last night I sat down with ID.
He was pretty drunk by the time I got there at 9pm.
He knew what was coming.
I think I surprised him only by saying that IF he wasn't going to have his heart break watching me date other people, that I'd still like to keep him as a friend.
He thought this was the last time I'd want to hang out with him.
I'll admit, I thought about it.
It's a very uncomfortable feeling hanging out with a man who wants to be in a relationship with you.
I can do it... it's just going to be uncomfortable.
After our talk, we both felt like we set good boundaries.
I met RHM and S&M over at a local bar for some live music.
ID wanted to come with, so I said sure.
He still hasn't made nice with RHM, so I was surprised.
He made nice with her once we got out to the bars.
By midnight I was tired, so I went home.
ID did too.
RHM and S&M stayed out for the remainder of the show.
She returned to the apartment around 1, raced in, and started grabbing things in her room.
I realized her car was still running below our balcony.
"Going somewhere?" I asked as she raced back out of her room.
"Yes! I'm going to go get laid!" she said.
I was laughing when she was racing back out to her car.
At 2, she was back.
Why I was still up, I have no idea...
"How was it?" I asked.
"Awful," she said, "I ended my 7 week dry spell for that? What was I thinking?"

I don't know.
I was suddenly glad that I wasn't that worried about sex, my 3 week dry spell didn't seem all that bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger DCchick said...

I think you and I might be the same person.

Are you sure you don't have a twin? (fraternal of course)

June 7, 2007 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Haha... Not sure..
I always thought I had a twin out there somewhere... ;)

June 7, 2007 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Hopefully ID can do it, but good thing that you were able to talk to him.

I wonder if S&M felt the same way.. eh, probably not.

June 7, 2007 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.