I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, June 18, 2007

Quick thought...

Why would a man, who cannot sleep well to begin with, want a woman to spend the night with him?
If at 3am, after you get done watching a movie, she offers to drive herself home, wouldn't you be happy?
Would you be disappointed?
Would try to convince her to stay?
And if you did get disappointed, or did try to convince her, why?

Maybe this is just me, but if I couldn't sleep very well, and if someone was in my bed waking me up every 15 minutes, I'd rather them go home, and if they were happy to drive themselves home, then I'd let them.
I wouldn't beg them to stay.
Maybe I'm not a true romantic?

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

My guess (since I sleep well) as to what I would do: I would ask her to stay because I would want to be with her, I wouldn't make it a big deal. I would not be disappointed, because by her wanting me to sleep, I would not take it as her not wanting to be with me, but instead of her caring.

June 18, 2007 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger James said...

That man is me, QSW. It's nice to sleep, but it's nicer to doze with a woman. On the other hand, the surest sign to me that a relationship is over is when I realize that I DON'T want her to stay...

June 18, 2007 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

I agree with scotty, except I think a lot of people would be disappointed, because he obviously wants you to stay. Perhaps he feels like it is a flaw of his that he is unable to control that is keeping you from staying with him, even if you're doing it for his own good.

He sounds adorable. :)

June 18, 2007 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Len said...

Waking up all the time because you've got somebody you're in love with in your bed is the best thing ever... I agree with James.

June 19, 2007 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: I hope he took it that way. I was shocked when he asked me again, and I told him that I hadn't planned on it because he had to work the next day.

James: I'm beginning to think my heart is somewhat blackened. That or I'm scared to let go into another relationship so soon.

TAB: He is adorable. I have a hard time not calling him all the time. ;)

Lenfer: Well I refuse to be in love with him yet, so maybe thats my problem... I agree with that sentiment though..

June 19, 2007 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger H said...

Ahhh, well...to stay sounds nice and all...but I personally sleep better by myself and loooove sleeping in my own bed. Of course there's compromise though. The guy I'm dating, we spend nights together on the weekends and every once in awhile a night throughout the week.

June 20, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.