I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NotGay? OMG no.

So in case you missed some posts that i posted... then immediately took down...
I had one very drunk night where IrishDrinker called me, asked me to call NotGay, and invite him out with me.
IrishDrinker was in Florida at the time and was worried that no one would call NotGay and invite him out.
At the end of that night, NG leaned close to me, put his hand on my back, and said quietly, "QSW, you have a habit of moving on quickly, I don't want to rush you, but when you are ready I'd like to take you out."

That was followed by a week later going on a date with NG.
Followed with two days later going on another date.
Then two days later going on another one, which during ID had the psycho phone/text conversation with my phone. NG and I suddenly realized we might have problems springing our dating on ID.
RECAP:
SevenYears and I = Friends for seven years
ID and SY = friends since kindergarten
SY and NG = friends for 5 years.
NG and ID = friends for 3 years.
ID and I = friends for 5 years.
NG and I = friends for 2 years followed by this....dating?


NG and I decided to tell ID and SY the same night.
I'd handle SY.
And NG would handle ID because ID was obviously in love with me and I was already uncomfortable with him.
SY and ID took the news... HORRIBLY.
ID took the news inward... and almost cried.
SY took the news outward... and called me names and I hung up the phone with "YOU NARCISSISTIC PRICK" then *slam*
The only thing that NotGay said to all that was "You a such a hot commodity," then patted my knee, like he knew this was going to happen.
Come to think of it, he probably did.

Tonight NG invited me over to his apartment to watch a movie.
I felt like I was walking into a temple.
SY has been there once, ID never.
He introduced me as his girlfriend to his roommate.
We went back to his room to watch the movie.
He has a king sized bed...haha...I knew the movie wasn't going to last long, since I had already broken the "sex ice."

I was wrong.

We cuddled through the movie then got naked.

Afterwards we were laying perpendicular to each other and his head was on my stomach, he was stroking my leg,and I was running my hands through his hair.
Suddenly he sat up, rolled over so our heads were almost touching, kissed me and said, "We should have called SY and ID right now!"

I laughed for probably about a minute.
*************************************
TAB, I'm glad to see you back. I've missed your comments!I hope your finals went well!

6 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

So thats how a guy moves from "just friends" to "benefits"...mmm...I have to think about that.

June 13, 2007 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I felt like I was walking into a temple
Why is that?

June 13, 2007 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: That and the fact that he didn't talk to me at all the whole time we were "friends" I thought he thought I was an idiot... apparently he was just admiring me from afar.

Scotty: Because it was clean, orderly, and no one had ever been there. I felt like I was in uncharted waters. :)

June 13, 2007 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Makes sense now... but isn't that kinda weird? I guess it would depend on how long he had lived there and how long he had known the other folks.

June 13, 2007 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

:) Awww!!! You're so sweet! I'm glad to be back, too. I missed you. I'm glad I know who the mystery new guy is, and even more glad it's someone you know so well! :)

June 14, 2007 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Oops, and by "know so well" I meant theoretically I guess, since you clearly found out on that date that you didn't...

June 14, 2007 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.