I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, June 30, 2007

In Lenfercestlesautres and Scotty's honor...

....this is a drunk post.

I'd like to quote some things from this evening of NotGay and FabulouslyNew.

AKA, a night with my gay boyfriend and the guy who I'm currently seeing.


"Oh, hunny, look at him... just think, that's the ass you get to go home with." -FN about NG, to me.

"Wait... what do you know? Did she say something about me? I'll go down on you if you tell me! (..me making a noise then..) No, QSW, it'll be hot I promise."-NG trying to get FN to speak about what I've said about him.

"Oh yea, I have HIV, Hepatitis A, B, C, And D, and Herpes." - NG
"Hepatitis D?"- Me
"It's a special strain you get from sucking cock." -FN

"Fuckin bitches(raises leg) guys..just like this...and she just put it there. I swear I can get bitches...mumble mumble... (walks off)" - Josh, NG's Roommate.
"What the fuck did he just say?" - NG
"I don't know, but his fly was unzipped." - FN
"Shit" (runs off to tell him, then on way back) Nevermind." -QSW
"What?" - FN
"He said it was so the bitches could suck his cock faster." -QSW quoting Josh

Car ride home, I was driving NG in his car, and FN was following me in my car with Josh.

NG: Will you come with me to my brother's wedding tomorrow?
QSW: You are drunk.
NG: So...
QSW: Hows this..if tomorrow you wake up and still want me to come, then text message me and let me know.
NG: Why would I feel any differently tomorrow?
QSW: Cause the alcohol will have worn off, and since I didn't even know your brother was getting married tomorrow... I have a feeling this is all drunk talk.
NG: Geeeeez.. WOMEN! Will you just be ready to go at 3pm tomorrow? I'll call you then and pick you up.

Arriving at NG's apartment... and having FN waiting in car a few feet away.

NG: Goodnight QSW, (plays with hair then kisses me).
FN: OH MY GOD, I CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES YOU TWO WILL MAKE FROM HERE.
NG: Good.. will you leave us alone so we can practice making them?

5 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Hey, originally the drunk post idea was from Scotty.

But anyway, hilarious. All of them!

June 30, 2007 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Hahahahahaha.

Phew, sometimes you just need a belly laugh!

June 30, 2007 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: I shall give him some credit as well then. ;)

WB: haha, i'm glad you enjoyed!

June 30, 2007 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Woo hoo! Drunk post! I love it. Liked the snippets of conversation also.

Now, to celebrate - I will take a break from writing a paper, and have some wine.

July 1, 2007 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger H said...

Wow!!! I love it! Hilarious. And impressing that you remember those bits, drunk or not. I'm terrible at that. I'm always like, "I HAVE to remember that later!" Never do. Pisses me off.

July 3, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.