I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, June 22, 2007



I came out of a dream and I realized my face was wet.
I opened my eyes to a panting dog, who had the I-have-to-potty-face.
I looked at the clock ... 7 AM.
I groaned and sat up and looked down at myself, still wearing the clothes from the night before, my shoes were inches away, so I stood up into them, found the leash, and I was out the door.
It was only after the dog pulled me sufficiently outside, did I realize it was raining.
Drizzling anyway.
I stood there, watching a dog pee, in the Seattle-like drizzle, my head pounding.
"How much did I drink last night?" I thought to myself.
It felt like a tag was irritating my shoulder, so I reached into my shirt to find it to rip it out.
What I found was money.
At that point I must have been a sight to see.
I was standing in the middle of an open yard, slightly drenched, while a dog peed next to me, and it looked like I was looking down my shirt at my boobs... which I was... but only because I had money stuffed into my bra.

The dog finished and I walked back towards my apartment building, wide awake, and wondering what the hell I did last night.
I started coffee when I entered, turned off my screen saver, and found several messages from FN & RHM, the two people I went out with.

After reading their messages my night started flooding back in chunks.
I remembered going to the piano bar.
I remembered being called out because I said "Whoohoo" to Bruce "the piano man" Barker when he was making fun of some leathered-tanned girls.
Bruce started calling me pasty-white... which lead to pasty-tits... which then he got my name out of me so it was "QSW, the pasty-white-tit girl."
I remembered FN slipping Bruce a 10 dollar bill to get him to sing "Let's get drunk and screw" to "QSW, the pasty-white-tit girl."
And Bruce obliged him.
Then I remember stumbling out onto the dance floor while FN grinded on me.
I rememberd him twirling me a lot.
Then I remember saying I was leaving, and I just started walking home.
Luckily FN followed me, and called RHM to tell her we were walking, instead of riding with her.
I remembered half way home taking off my heels because I decided they needed to be spared my weight, because they were pretty.
I remembered FN laughing a lot.
I remembered laying down, but I don't remember going into my apartment building.
I remembered getting woken up by my roommate RHM, asking if I was ok, and then telling me she was going over to a friend's house to have a threesome with him and his girlfriend.
This morning I verified that, that, in fact happened.

All that I remembered.
I still have no idea where the money in my bra came from.

5 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

wild thing ;)

June 22, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I confess, it was me....

June 22, 2007 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Bridget M. Burns said...

I love figuring out the puzzle of the night before.

June 23, 2007 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: Occasionally yes. ;)

WB: I KNEW IT! I posted this just to see if you'd confess or not.
Btw, I remembered and it was hot.;)

Dylan: Haha... sometimes..I've never woken up next to a man whom I don't remember... but if that ever happens, I bet I won't want to figure the puzzle out... haha

June 23, 2007 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

At first I thought I would welcome finding money in my underwear. But then again - it would really make me question how the hell it got there. You ever figure it out?

June 25, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.