I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, June 4, 2007

GH and Medusa

Let me just start out by saying that when I was having the WORSE WEEK EVER, GH decided to be there for me.
He hugged me when I told him that Matt and I broke up.
He offered to drive me home because I was so torn up I couldn't drive myself.
And when my apartment building caught fire, he was there to hug me again.
And kiss me.
WTF, Mates?

So, he thought since I was leaning on him for support, it was ok to kiss me.
Better yet, he didn't want to tell Medusa.
I kind of just stood there shocked that for
1.) he had thought it ok and
2.) he had immediately followed that up with "don't tell Medusa."

Asssssshooooooollllleeee.

I told him how I felt, and he apologized saying it was something he did without thinking.
I took his apology because
1.) I was too weak to deal with it and
2.) He seemed genuine and
3.) he was fixing my hard drive and I wanted it back.

So whatever.

Saturday morning he appeared on my doorstep.
I was still in my PJs which consisted of a tiny strappy top and pajama pants.
I let him in because he had my hard drive in his hand.
I walked back to my room, and laid back down, the man had shown up at 8:30am on a Saturday.
He followed me to my room and we chatted idly about this and that while he installed my hard drive.
I stood up at some point to get something off my dresser.
I saw him watching me.
"What?" I asked.
"You've lost a lot of weight, QSW" he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"I have not," I said, "and if I have its just because of the break up and I'll gain it back."
"You are just so tiny," he said.
There was a pause in the conversation because I didn't feel the need to justify the comment.
Then he said, "Maybe it's just because Medusa is larger."

I just slapped him in the back of the head.
Hard drive or no, GH was not getting on my good side.

Fast forward to last night.
A friend came in from outta town to stay with RHM and I.
EVERYONE came over to my apartment to see her.
Including GH and Medusa.
I decided to fuck with him.
They stayed for only a bit because Medusa is sure that GH is sleeping with me, and GH gets uncomfortable when she and I are in the same area.
So they left.
And I sent a text message to him that said:
"They all know, everyone does."
10 seconds later.
"What do they know? Who knows?"
I replied "Everyone here knows everything."
Apparently Medusa had gotten his attention or something because it was 1:45 in the morning before he replied with:
"Define everything"
I responded with "everything = what people aren't suppose to know."
At 3:50 am, he responded with "How long before Medusa knows?"

I'm evil.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Sounds like GH isn't all that into Medusa? So why's he with her?

Agree with the slap on the back of the head, he should have known better.

You are evil, but I would have seen it as the perfect opportunity to do the same thing. I love it!

June 4, 2007 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Yeah your evil. But honestly? Who does GH think he is? Meh, I would have probably fucked with him too...honestly he needs to be a man and end it with her instead of holding on just because he can't have you.

June 4, 2007 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Scotty: Its a 20 million dollar question on why GH is with Medusa.
Most of my friends and his friends know how much he dislikes Medusa, so we all can't figure out why he still puts up with her.
It's not sex.
It must be because she has his balls in her fist.

Wanderer: Yea, I agree. I'm just such an awesome girlfriend it's hard to let go. Wait... not that's not true.. ha.

June 5, 2007 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

mwuahahaha.... (that's my evil laugh, btw)

I think he deserved a little bit of anxiousness.

Good for you!

June 5, 2007 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.