I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, June 8, 2007

Dry Spell that didn't last too long...

So, I'm weak.
Sue me.
If you had a Calvin Klein model-looking man leaning over kissing you, after he told all of his friends that he was dating you and how happy he was... You'd want to have sex with him too.

Don't lie.
For guys.. imagine whatever hot woman tickles your fancy and pretend she just got done cooking a whole turkey dinner because she knew you had a "bad day."

It's hard to resist temptation.
And like I said.. I'm weak.

Sex with Matt, GH, EX, The Devil, Nazi... have all been ok.
Some were better than others, none looked as good as "him" while they did it, and all of them rolled over within a five minute period and said goodnight.
I was use to it. I kind of thought that was standard procedure.
I'll give GH and EX credit, they usually lasted the whole 5 minutes before rolling over.
Matt usually lasted about 30 seconds.
Whatever.

Imagine my surprise of not only having an arm wrapped around me, but the other one stroking my back.
Then a kiss on the cheek and forehead.
Then playing with my hand and making a joke.
Then kissing my shoulder.
He had caught his breath, I was just wondering when he was going to roll over.
At the ten minute mark, when he was allowing his hands to follow the contours of my spine, I looked at him with an apparent "look," because he immediately said "Oh, I gotta love those looks you give people."
I was so caught off guard I laughed.
"Tell me what the look is for, I'm going to have a hard time remembering them all, but I'll give it a shot," he said.

First cuddling, then he says that?

I was half giving him a look and half smiling when I said, "Do you want me to start stalking you?"
I caught him off guard this time.
"Is that the stalking look?" he asked, laughing.
"No, but first you actually cuddled with me after sex, and now you are saying you are going to try to remember all my 'looks...' any more nice things out of you and I'm going to go all Glenn Close* on you," I said.
"Well, I'm not married," he said.
"That's it, I'm stalking you," I said, laughing.

So its official, the first time ever that instead of being stalked, I'm going to stalk a man. I'm going to start out this stalking by leaving this town for the remainder of the weekend, and not call him.
.... I didn't say I was good at it.

*as in Fatal Attraction.

5 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Ahh. My man doesn't roll over often. Except when I roll over ;)
Enjoy!

June 9, 2007 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Isn't it funny you don't notice what you don't have until you get what you actually deserve?

June 9, 2007 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I would be weak also. And, I have never been a roller-over... tell all your cute friends ;)

June 9, 2007 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: you are one lucky woman... ;)

WB: So true... so very true.

Scotty: will do ;)

June 10, 2007 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

lol how cute!!! Yeah, ex-Ex is a good cuddler :)

June 12, 2007 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.