I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, June 7, 2007

Drunk 2 am conversations with my roommate.

"You know I wanted to be friends with ID, even though he's in love with me... It would be like you deciding you were a lesbian and saying we couldn't be friends because it was too hard for you to watch me date men..." I said.
"Well hunny, you don't have to worry about that..." said RHM.
"I don't know Becca (my ex roommate) basically did that to me!" I said.
"haha.. well I think we've established that I like the cock way to much to be a lesbian." said RHM.
"Ok RHM, but if you ever walk into this apartment and ask me to put on a strap on, we are going to have problems." I said.
(RHM in tears from laughing)

2 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Haha!

June 8, 2007 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

If RHM ever walks in with a strap on, please share events following ;)

June 9, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.