I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
When Matt and I broke up the first time, I did it to save myself from getting hurt.
I knew he wasn't into me as I was to him, and I knew I was starting to fall for him.
So I ended it.

This time.
I fell really hard.
And now it feels like I'm losing my best friend.
He's being really sweet about it.
And I am very very depressed.
Thank you for your kind words, but until I can get myself stable again, I might not post here very much.

8 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

I would give you a big hug if I could! Cry it all out and then don't let it get you down any more!

May 20, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I have something that serves as a reminder for me when things aren't going so well. A reminder that tells me that although things in the here and now aren't positive, you have to look forward to the future when it will be. Because, well... everything works out for the better in the end. The hardest part is trying to focus on that 'better', when you don't know what it is yet..

May 20, 2007 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Len said...

~Scott: and what's the reminder?

May 20, 2007 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger MrFancyPants said...

Goodbye, QSW. I am sorry for what you've lost. I wish you well, and better luck (soon).

May 20, 2007 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

My index finger is touching it. Actually didn't start out to represent anything, but has come to serve as a reminder of a few things I think are very important.

May 20, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Circe said...

(((hugs)))
circe

May 21, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

It's always harder when you realize that you're feelings haven't been reciprocated. At least not at the same level.

It was rude how he handled things, and I certainly hope you let him know that.

I'll miss you while you heal.

May 21, 2007 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Thanks all, I think I'll heal sooner than I thought.

May 21, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.