I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, May 13, 2007

So true.

FabNew and I went to see Spiderman 3 together.
A date between my gay boyfriend and myself.
It was awesome.
When I got out of the movie theatre I had 3 missed calls.
One was from MM wanting to know if I'd like to eat dinner out at his house.
The other was from ID telling me about the dinner, and the third was from a friend asking me if I wanted to see Spiderman.

I called MM back and made plans to come out there, and he said "Call ID and you two can decide on what to bring together."
Ugh.
I love ID to death, but lately he's been REALLY CLINGY.
There is no doubt that ID likes me, and if I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd have more problems with him.

So I was telling FN about how clingy he was.
FN brought up 4 more examples of men in my life that are clingy.
I said "ugh" some more.
He started laughing and said "Do you know that the only man in your life (besides me) that isn't clingy is your boyfriend?"
"That is why I'm dating him" I said.
FN started laughing harder.
"You have such a love/hate relationship with him too." he said.
"I know" I said.
"I know you love him to death, but at the same time, if he became any of the guys you know, you'd absolutely hate him." he said.
Sooooo true.

One funny thing that ID did say this weekend...
He went to a wedding on Friday, which he was the best man at.
After the wedding, his buddy and him were standing outside smoking.
His buddy turned to him and he said,"You know, every dumb thing I've ever done you were standing next to me during it, I'm glad you were here today, because for some reason those dumb things always turned out alright in the end."
Soooo true.
The only time ID has ever been arrested as been with that buddy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Sounds like a gay friend is something practical...

May 13, 2007 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Your gay friend story reminded me of something funny, I will have to post it for you

May 13, 2007 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger MrFancyPants said...

You are a confusing woman. (Not a bad thing.)

May 13, 2007 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Lenfer: My gay boyfriend is very practical, and sometimes he acts very straight. I assure you though, he loves man meat though.

Scott: You will, I'll be checking your blog right after responding two these.

Martian: I am so confusing, that I confuse myself.
Which is very woman-like. ;)

May 14, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.