I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, May 18, 2007
So in case you didn't know it, the end was near for Matt and myself.
I found text messages on his phone from Dawn.
They said "I miss you boo!"
and he replied with "I miss you too."

At that point I knew it wasn't long.
The whole time we dated he never once said "I miss you" to me.

This past week, every tried to spend time with him.
He didn't bother to return my phone calls.

Tonight, I asked him through a text message, whether or not he was going home for his birthday tomorrow.
He replied, with "I'm out at the bars, your brother is here"
I said, "Are you upset with me?"
He replied, "yeah, we should talk when I get back from Chicago."
I told him that it wasn't fair for him to make me live the whole weekend like that.
I said "after a year and a half, you at least owe me the break up tonight."
He said, he was staying out for a bit longer with his friends.
I told him I was going to wait for him at his apartment.
He said ok.
That was two hours ago, and I'm still waiting.
I kind of thought I meant more than that.

I told him I was freaking out.
I'm 6 days late.
He just didn't bother to respond to that message.
Why should he? He only cares about himself.

4 Comments:

Blogger MrFancyPants said...

O, sipwine, I've followed you for so long.. I'm sorry. You are a fine person. Sleep, and dream. I hope that you find it.

May 18, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Sipwine.. I have always felt that whether good or bad, one should always tell the other of their feelings as they experience them. Hopefully he doesn't take too long, it's not fair to the either of you.

Look up and forward, I hope things get better for you soon

May 18, 2007 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Len said...

What a jerk, making you wait for a potential break-up! I'm sorry.

May 19, 2007 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger Indiana said...

Thoughts are with you, hope you are ok?

May 20, 2007 at 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.