I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, May 25, 2007

Part Deux

Yea, I already have a feeling on this one, based on the comments on the last one... but here it goes.

Good idea, bad idea.

Ending up at the same bar as your ex-boyfriend and your friends.
Your ex has a table full of 20 friends.
So do you.
You leave that table to go hang out with 2 closer friends.
Your ex walks up to the table to say hi.
He sits.
He stays.
He's there for so long that numerous friends come find him to ask where he is.
He's there so long that most of his friends leave the bar, before he leaves the table.

Basically, he sits all night at your table, with your friends.

You go home with him because your apartment still smells like a campfire.
You drink more, watch a movie together, and have sex.
The next morning, you are the one that over sleeps.
He lends you a t-shirt of his so that you aren't more late to work by running home first.
You land at work with a t-shirt that says "Chicago Police Department" and everyone in your office knows you are from Indiana.

Yea, yea... I KNOW... Bad idea, and somewhat of a walk of shame.

6 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

and have sex

I kinda was foreseeing that.

Bad idea? I don't know. I'm a hedonist, so I'd rather do something that ends up hurting me a lot instead of regretting not giving it a try.

May 25, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Ditto.
I'm the same way.

May 25, 2007 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

"Yea, yea... I KNOW... Bad idea, and somewhat of a walk of shame."-Sipwine

"Bad idea? I don't know."-Len

Hmmm... I think overall bad idea, but not sure if I would be able to turn down the sex. Esp after a few drinks. We're all human.

May 25, 2007 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Len said...

not sure if I would be able to turn down the sex. Esp after a few drinks.

And I'm so glad I'm not the only one to feel that way.

May 25, 2007 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Terrible idea.

Feels good at the moment but only prolongs the heartache.

Not judging though - I'm just not as strong as you. If I slept with my Ex it would undo my whole month of getting over him and I would be back at square. Besides, why would I sleep with a guy I love when I no he doesn't love me and therefore I would be nothing but an easy lay.

No thanks. If I'm horny I'll just shag someone else.

But yeah, your case seems different I guess. Everyone's case is different. Just remember to look after your heart - that's all.

May 26, 2007 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

I'm so confused right now I have no idea.
I am lost.
Not even in pain.
Just confused.

May 26, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.