I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007


I love this song.
John Jorgenson is going to come here and play it too.
I'm so excited.

**************************************************

My kitten Olivia came home yesterday.
Well to my home anyway.
My parents are going to Italy for two weeks and Olivia and another cat do NOT get along very well, so my parents are sceptical with leaving them alone together.
I thought it was silly until I picked up Olivia (after 5 months of not seeing her) and she had a huge (huge to me) hole in her ear.
My roommate (who is somewhat allergic to cats) promised me that two weeks of Olivia wouldn't kill her, especially with the nice weather and doors open.
I already have a video of her opening the door by herself.
And in the style of DC Chick, I'll probably end up putting it off to the side, even though its not the best quality.

BTW, if you haven't seen the video of DC's Dog, you should, it's hilarious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I was going to make a comment about your pussy coming home, but thats really so beneath me ~grin~

May 8, 2007 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger DCchick said...

haha, you like Samson's White Snake rendition huh?

Thanks :)

You definitely need to put that video up. Animals crack me up.

May 9, 2007 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: Yes, I can see that would be very beneath you. haha.

DC: I showed that rendition to half of my office.
I will get that up as soon as my computer gets fixed. Laptop only right now :(

May 9, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.