I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, May 4, 2007
I left work early today.
Our network was down, and all I got accomplished was make a new graphic for the top of my blog.
On my way home, I stopped by Matt's apartment to drop off cans of coke (long story).
While I was there, I decided I was going to take a shower because I hadn't had time before rushing to work (who sets their alarm for 10 pm instead of am? Me, that's who).

Let me back up.

I got up at 8 am this morning.
The mattress I was lying on was vibrating.
I looked around bewildered.
Matt was passed out with this mouth wide open and his arms were above his head.
He reminded me of a gorilla with his 5 day scruff.
I pulled back the blankets, and looked around, the vibrations were coming in minute intervals.
Had to be his phone.
I patted him down, I thought he might have put it in his pockets.
I realized I wasn't patting pockets, they had miraciously disappeared.
Then I realized he had his pants on backwards.
I moved his arms down, and rolled him over.
Sure enough, his phone was in his "back" pockets.
I started scratching his back to wake him up.
After about 2 minutes he woke up, sat up, and said "POWERADE!"
I handed him the Powerade on the coffee table, throughly amused.
He drank it all.
And threw the blankets off of him.
And asked what time it was.
"8:10 am," I said.
"Oh hell, my meeting is not until 9:30," he said as he pulled the blankets back up and over his head.
"Up!" I said pulling all the blankets off of him and walking to the bathroom to start his shower.
"Bitch," he said, laying staight like he was in a coffin.
He rolled himself into the shower and after 45 minutes finally got out.
I had rolled myself back into the blankets and reset my alarm for 10....pm.
As a last gesture, he opened one of my eyes with his finger and said "I'm out."
"Bye Gorilla Face," I said and he stroked the side of his face on the way out the door.

Cut back to me entering his apartment.

I started the shower and got in.
While I was showering, I noticed my razor had been moved.
"Odd," I thought, most of the time he likes to pretend my stuff isn't there.
I picked it up.
There was hair in it.
I laughed out loud.
He hadn't used this to shave his face, so there was only one other possiblity.
Suddenly the 45 minute shower didn't seem so strange.
Most girls shave or wax. I wouldn't want oral pleasure amongst hair, so I assume that men don't want it either. Sadly, it has been my experience that men don't share this sentiment. I was happy, when I first started dating Matt, that he did.
Most of the time, he does grooming when he grooms his face as well, this had been a first of one and not the other... and it was hilarious to think how it came about.
Matt is a smart man, he gets a lot more blow jobs than some of my past relationships, simply because he's not afraid of the razor... even if it is pink.

4 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I am pro-maintenance when it comes to hair-down-there...in both sexes. No one likes a double standard!

May 4, 2007 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger MrFancyPants said...

Nonsequitur: nice new header, S! What's your hourly web-design charge? ;)

May 4, 2007 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wisco: Me too!

Martian: Thanks :) I don't have hourly, just site prices. haha :)

May 5, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

I went brazilian once for a woman who asked...and lets just say she was most appreciative. ~grin~

May 6, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.