I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, April 13, 2007

What do you think about most?

Ok, I'll give you a word, and you give me the first word that comes to your head.
Ready?

Tree:

Ring:

Woman:

Man:

Angry:

Rare:

How did you do? If you said sex for all of them, then you've got problems.

Lately I've been wondering about my sanity. Sometimes I look at myself and think, "Wow QSW, did you actually just think up the best way to kill your roommate?" or "Wow QSW, why the hell did you date GH, he's got to be one of the most annoying men of your acquaintance?" or my favorite...
"Wow QSW, are you seriously going home? You'd rather spend the evening with an Audrey Hepburn movie and a bottle of wine and not your boyfriend who wants to cuddle? Didn't you want cuddling when he was barely talking to you? Weren't you longing for him to pay attention to you 3 weeks ago? Now what? You have his attention and you're going home for a movie and bottle?"

And yes, I'm talking to myself, usually in the car, so people who see me think I'm singing.
I get very animated when I talk to myself, so it's possible for people to think I'm singing.

I can't say I'm not happy right now.
(raise your hand if you caught the double negative.)

I'm very happy.
(repeat sentence for those who caught the double negative.)
My roommate and GH are driving me insane, but nothing I can't handle.
Matt has done a 180 turn and is the opposite of what he was 3 weeks ago.
It makes me happy, but last night he wanted to hang out and I was like "eh..."
All that time apart from in the the last month, I found myself and what makes me happy.
He makes me happy, but sometimes other things make me more happy.

Oh well, maybe my sanity level is... well... different.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

In the same boat, my dear. And you know what, I think it's just plain healthy.

April 13, 2007 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

I agree; I think it's a good thing.

April 13, 2007 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wanderer: Let's go boating together. It's much more fun as a pair! haha.
For some reason I started thinking of the rhyme "The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker..."
Wouldn't that be an awesome blog for three women to write on?
I know, these moments of genius just come to me at random.

TAB: What about you? Would you like to be the Candlestick maker? What kind of a job that must be...
I'm glad I'm healthy and not insane.

April 13, 2007 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Yes, totally understandable...right now I'm feeling like that myself actually.

April 13, 2007 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

I would like to be the Baker - I'm not good at butchering things (except, maybe, the English language).

I think insanity would be if he was the only thing that made you happy. You (the butcher?) are very much normal.

April 13, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

What is now kind of amazing to me is that I find interacting with my cats more emotionally satisfying than doing the dating thing.

April 15, 2007 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wanderer: lol, I'm glad to see that the butcher is normal..
I seriously got a blog name.. i don't know if anything will become of it.. but
threewomeninablog.blogspot.com
Actually exists.

Trouble: Dating sucks sometimes, but your right, my cat Olivia never sucks.

April 15, 2007 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.