I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, April 20, 2007

Sh*thead

Let's see if I'm alone on this...

1. A cute guy (or girl) who you've known for a long time, comes walking back into your life and is conveniently single for the first time since he/she was in the 6th grade.
2. You conveniently forget to mention your significant other.
3. And he/she forgets to ask if you have one.
4. You have one drunken night of heavy flirting, and even though nothing happens, you...

A.) Forget him, and pretend you never hung out with him.
B.) Significant other who? I don't remember dating anyone... screw whatshisface.
C.) Walk down the middle of the line. You are tempted by the idea of him, but you won't do anything to risk losing your significant other. So you hang out with him/her, but always at an arms length distance.

Who said C?

4 Comments:

Blogger Beatrix Kiddo said...

I heavily flirt all the time, so I'd probably stick with C. I even flirt with people I have zero romantic interest in. Don't even ask me why, I have no clue.

April 20, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

C. As long as its at an arms length distance..

April 20, 2007 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

I agree, C. I actually did that for quite some time with one of the guys who came back in my life when I met The Romanian and let it continue for much too long. It's nice to have someone hanging around in the wings. No cheating though, period.

April 20, 2007 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

I wouldn't pick either of them.

But as long as they are at arms length, there is nothing wrong with having a person to flirt with. maybe that's a double standard on my behalf because i would HATE it if the situations were reversed. But anyway...and there is nothing wrong with having someone waiting in the wings as was said.,

I had someone like that for the first few months of my relationship but then I cut them out once it lost its appeal and didnt feel any need to keep them in my life. I'm sure that will happen too.

April 21, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.