I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, April 6, 2007



RHM - Last night she walks into my room and says she's driving two hours south of us for a booty call with an ex boyfriend. I shook my head in disbelief.
She asked why, and I told her that every time she goes to see this guy, she comes back and for the next 3 days she is depressed, and usually wanting to drink, since she's in AA now, I didn't think this was a good idea for her.
She agreed, and then went anyway.

ID - I have barely seen this man in the last two weeks. We both decided not to drink during the week (which I don't unless Matt tells me too.. haha) and therefore we can't ever seem to hang out.
Last night we had planned to hang out, when a friend of his came in from out of town and plans were squashed.

Matt - He's almost done with his paper. I saw him briefly yesterday when I came to steal his Playstation, and he told me that he thought he'd finish it up that night. Wonderful news, because I didn't like being his anger release. Actually come to think of it... maybe I did... the sex was fantastic.... hmmm... I'll have to think on that one.

GH - Uh, bad idea going to Chicago with him. Raise your hand if you saw that one coming. GH is like a buddy of mine, but since he has seen me naked, I don't think we can ever be friends.
Text message from him last night while Melinda was asleep in his bed: Hey, do you think if Mel and I hadn't gotten together that you and I would have gotten married?
Ut oh, spaghetti O's.

FN - My gay boyfriend, who loves boobs, broke up with his boyfriend. Seemed kind of excited about it and was on top of his wit and sarcasm. I was flipping through a magazine and I stopped and looked a dress worth 2,300 dollars, gasped and said:
"Oh my god, I only paid 25 bucks for my prom dress!" to which he replied:
"What was it, two band-aids and a cork?"

So with ID and FN gone(he decided to visit friends in other areas) and RHM gone from my apartment, GH that I'm avoiding, and Matt still busy... I did my homework, made myself toast with black raspberry jelly and Earl Grey tea, sat down on the floor of my room with my newely stolen Playstation and played Katamari until I was sleepy.

It was lovely.

6 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Sometimes a little time alone is all you really need. I'm having a day alone all day today and I don't intend on getting out of my PJ's until work at 8:30!

April 6, 2007 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Right - because if HE hadn't gone for Melinda you would still be together...

Why do guys always forget when THEY were the ones who were dumped?

April 6, 2007 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wisco - Ohhhh I love those days. And last night was wonderful too. I like alone time when I'm a happy individual aka no fighting with the bf, or friends, or family.
If any of those things are happening and I'm forced into alone time, I go NUTS. :)

Wanderer: I get the sneaky suspicion that he dated Melinda to make me jealous. I use to say "Well, I understand why my brother is dating her, she's gorgeous, but geez is she crazy."
I think he forgot the crazy part.

Also, I just realized this, You are now the only one that reads my blog (other than me) that knows everyone's real name and has probably seen way to many drunk pictures of me. You've always been forthright in pictures and names on your blog, but it's a very interesting feeling for me. Just don't hold any of the really drunk pictures of me for blackmail. ;)

April 6, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone has their price, Sipper.

I'm bidding $1,000 for ten drunk pics of you.

Takers?

April 6, 2007 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wombat!

Wanderer be kind!

Oh my.

April 6, 2007 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Sorry Wombat...I am loyal.

Because I do know YOUR real name...hmmmm.

April 7, 2007 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.