I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Where do I begin?
Matt and I aren't fighting.
We aren't mad at each other.
He's not annoyed me.
I haven't annoyed him.

But something is agitating me about "us."
I have no idea what.
He's in Chicago all week for a conference.
He left Friday.
I saw him Friday.
Nothing went wrong during it.
I kissed him goodbye.
He told me I could stay in his apartment whenever my roommate was driving me crazy.
I laughed and said "every night?"
He laughed and said "Sure why not?"
Then he went away.

I talked to him last night.
We had a good conversation.
He gave me a hard time, I gave him one.
After I got off the phone, I couldn't sit in his apartment any more.
I have no idea why.
I just felt like I needed to be independent and away.
This is the worse feeling I've ever had in regards to a significant other.
I'm not mad.
I'm not worried.
I don't think he's cheating on me.
I don't think he wants to break up.
I don't think he's unhappy.

But I have no idea what I am.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Oh man, QSW...I am so emailing you immediately.

March 26, 2007 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Del said...

I think you are probably getting cold feet about becoming to much of a couple!
You dont want to slip into the stage of the relationship that means you loose a bit of your independance.

March 26, 2007 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

You guys have spent a lot of time together recently. I'd probably try to cool it a bit. Take some time and hang out with the girls.

March 26, 2007 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger MrFancyPants said...

Brain processing. Subconscious working. Trying to make sense.

March 26, 2007 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Overthinking.

March 27, 2007 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

I agree with wombat.

March 27, 2007 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

To All: You are right. I'm an idiot.
Love
QSW

March 27, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.