I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
So you guys were right.
I was overthinking things.

Yesterday at 4:30 I went to give blood.
While I was there GH showed up.
As a joke I walked up to him and said, "They have a question here that I need your help answering. Have you had sex with a male since 1977?"
There was a good laugh between him, the nurse, and myself.
After I was done giving blood, he was still waiting around...
"What's up?" I asked.
"Wanna go to dinner? I'm buying" he said.

So we went to Q'doba.
I didn't mention my irrational mood about Matt.
But at the end of dinner, I said, "I need to go to Matt's apartment and close his windows, I think it's going to rain tonight."
GH asked where Matt was.
"In Chicago the rest of the week." I said... with a little bit of a sigh.
He looked at me questionally, and decided against prying.
As an apologietic comment I said "I just miss him" and at that point I realized it was true.

We got up and walked to the trash, I looked outside to the street and there was Matt, sitting in his car.
"Or, he's here." I said
GH looked to where I was and laughed.
We walked outside as he was parking his car, and we ran over to say hi.
GH left soon after, and I walked upstairs with Matt.
"Why are you back?" I asked.
He gave me a couple of weird excuses, and then asked what I was doing the rest of the evening.
I slowly realized he was back just to see me.
I'm sure some of his reasons played into his actual return, but I spent only one hour apart from him that evening, and today he's driving all the way back to Chicago.
I realize that even though I try not to be, sometimes I'm very irrational too.

3 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

That's wonderful! What a sweetheart!

March 27, 2007 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You two are like one big Cinnabon Cinnabun.

March 28, 2007 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Wisco: Well, I don't know about Sweetheart, but he is a nice guy. ;)

Wombat: I hate Cinnabon, so if I'm like one, then my self esteem must be pretty low. ;)

March 28, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.