I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, March 19, 2007

The search for Wade Steffey is over..


In case some of you missed it.

Purdue University lost a student after MLK weekend.

No one knew where he went.
There were search parties that were put together, they looked for him, his cell phone, and his dorm room keys.
The had an ATM transaction at 9, and he made a phone call at midnight to a girl in the dorms, and that was the last anything happened with him.

The search is finally over today as of 2:30pm.
They found him, dead, in a security closet, IN MY BROTHER'S DORM.
So creepy.
Apparently, that dorm in particular (outside the dorm was where he was last seen) was searched completely including that closet when he turned up missing.
So over Spring Break, someone got the body, moved it TO THAT DORM, and set him in a security closet.
The real creepy thing... the only people that have keys to that closet are maintenance people and RA's.
My brother is an RA, for that dorm, who worked over Spring Break... he's now a suspect.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

OMG that is soooo freaky. That is like the kind of thing that happens in the movies!

I hope it works out ok for your brother, but since he (um, hopefully) didn't do it, I am sure they will be able to clear his name. It sounds scary but unless someone framed him, I'm sure his story will all check out!

What I would think though, is if it's not an RA (and most likely not a maintenence person) then someone could have easily stolen a set of keys and had them made.

You'll have to keep us updated!!!

March 19, 2007 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Del said...

Shit - thats freaky not only for the fact that your brother, technically, is a supspect (though I'm sure he'll be cleared) but that something like that happened at the campus your brother works at.

Hope all goes well with it.

March 19, 2007 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

WOW!!! You have to wonder if the security closet was searched as well as they thought???

To think someone moved the body...fucking scary.

March 19, 2007 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cripes!

I didn't think anything like that happened to real people.

March 20, 2007 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger DCchick said...

Yikes. That's scary.

I hope it gets sorted soon. Especially for your brother's sake.

March 20, 2007 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.