I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Sunday, March 25, 2007

Older men = better lovers?

I'm 24.
I'm dating a man who will turn 28 in May.
Not that big of deal, 4 years is not a huge gap.
Most of my friends are 18 to 22, so 28, big deal.
So they were kidding me the other night about it.
I pointed out it was only a 4 year gap, and one of my friends (who has known me the longest) pointed out that "Matt must be second youngest you've dated."

I laughed, until I realized she was only smiling.
She gave me a smile that jerked in the corner and in her amusement said, "Older men make better lovers right?"

So now I'm sitting here, folding laundry, and thinking about the men I have dated.
Freshman year.... Jason... he turned 30 in February.
Wait.. lets back up.
High school... Jason... he turned 28 this past year.
High school... Daniel... he turned 27... ok.. not too bad.
High school... Danny... he turned 32.... ok... back on track.
Sophomore year.... Andrew... 35 this year.... ok, theory is forming.
End of sophomore year.... Seth... 23!!!! ok, well... that one lasted all of two months... does that count?
Junior year... The Ex... 29 this year....geez...
And GH... who is 23 also... but that one lasted only 2 months too...
And then Matt... like I said.. 28 in May.

Ok, so maybe the saying is true, Older men = better lovers.
And now, you have a complete play by play of my sex life.
All 8 of them, the high school Jason I never slept with

5 Comments:

Blogger WiscoBlonde said...

Not just lovers, but boyfriends in general I think. My Romanian is 25 and he's on the young side for me (I'm 21).

March 25, 2007 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Del said...

I prefer old men in bed and in relationships!!!
They are just more mature in everyway.

March 25, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger DCchick said...

I'm all about dating a guy that's a bit older than me. I don't know about you, but most of the guys I know that are my age, act like they are still in high school.

Since when is it okay for 25 year old men to still have kegger house parties and play video games all weekend???

March 26, 2007 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

WB: Lovers = boyfriends.
I use the term very loosely. Sometimes it's more fun for me to call Matt my lover, instead of my boyfriend or significant other.

Del: Here here!

DC: I completely agree. I'm dating a 27 year old going on 11.

March 26, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

So Andrew was your best? And Matt is 4th?

March 26, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.