I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My roommate's dirty snatch... ID the cockblocker.... The Tuesday from Hell, that managed to end well.

QSW is angry.
That's the first step to getting on the right track.
Next step, booze.

The months of January and February I barely lived at my apartment.
Now its March, and I'm living in my apartment more because Matt is trying to write a paper due by April 2nd.
I live with RHM.
They say don't live with your friends, but when my New Zealander roommate moved out suddenly, I didn't have many options.
RHM is the DIRTIEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN.
I feel as if I'm choking back uncontrollable sobbing right now.
I'm not a neat freak.
My room always gets out of hand at points, and usually after about a 30 minute work session, it's spic and span.
I worked on my LIVING ROOM and KITCHEN yesterday.
3 HOURS LATER, they were to the point of "livable."
This girl is so gross.
I'll start with the living room.
RHM smokes in our living room. While that is disgusting enough, she has a nasty habit of putting her cigarettes out IN GLASSES SHE'S PREVIOUSLY DRANK OUT OF.
So, yea, glass is half full, why not put a cigarette out in it?
After my 23 cup I found of that nature, I was fuming.
She was sleeping during this.
Then I started picking up objects of ours.
I had 4 pieces of mail and a laptop.
I cannot even begin to count the amount of junk she had there.
But when it came to her shoes I lost it.
6 pairs in the living room.
I snapped a little at this point and started HURLING THEM DOWN THE HALLWAY HITTING THE CLOSET RIGHT OUTSIDE OF HER BEDROOM.
There's more, but all those things would just seem petty.
Then I started on the kitchen.
Most of the dishes were filled... WITH ROTTING FOOD.
They'd probably been there since January for all I know.
I started the fifth trash bag for that day.
At some point she decided to get her FAT LARD ASS OUT OF BED.
So she came into the living room and commented on how nice it looked.
She promptly sat down and lit up.
I told her no more glasses with cigarettes in them.
She said "Ok."
As she sat there smoking she said "Oh, yea, some of those dishes had mold in them, and I didn't know what to do with them, so I just ran them through the dishwasher."
I paused.
I opened the dishwasher and in it were the plates and bowls AND ALL THE MOLDY FOOD THAT SHE DECIDED NOT TO CLEAN OUT!!
I emptied the racks, grabbed a paper towel, and started scooping out the food.
She didn't say anything, just sat there... blowing smoke in my direction.
At that point I had several ways of killing her cooked up in my head.
I thought the most satisfying would be a repeated stabbing 80 or 90 times.
At this point, I had to leave, and since it was 5 in the evening, I thought dinner was appropriate.
I left without talking to her, and picked up Matt's vacuum which I had borrowed.
I drove it to his house, told him what had happened and he was throughly grossed out.
"Why don't you and ID go out for a drink, and as soon as this section is done, I'll join you?" he inquired.
GOOOOOOOOODDDD IDEEEEAAAAA.
I ate and then called ID.
*******************************************************************
ID and I had had one drink by the time Matt got out with us.
No worries, I had only gone off the deep end once stating that maybe it was a good idea to lay out twinkies in a line to the Owen Hall's electrical room and RHM could follow them and it would lead to her demise. It would leave me with two months before anyone would notice her.
ID thought it was funny and sick at the same time.
I agree with him now.
Matt came out and the games began.
We had a really good time to begin with.
I had told ID and Matt that I was only going to have two.
I had two and a half, and the two of them were still going strong.
Matt chose at that point to bring up the "Phone throwing incident."
I got kind of frustrated and told him that I was sorry, but there was nothing I could do to make him feel better about it.
I guess he suddenly regretted doing it, because he immediately said "I know, I can honestly see how you got confused and thought I was doing something I shouldn't have been. I just like giving you a hard time about it."
I felt better at that point then I had for most of the day.
I immediately had visions of going home with him and showing him how happy I was he said that.
ID kept on drinking.
Normally out of the two of us, ID watches what everyone is doing and makes sure everyone can get home.
Tonight, he apparently didn't care.
Finally at 12:45, I mentioned going home.
ID said, "Cool, I'm sleeping on your couch tonight."
ARGH!
I said goodbye to Matt, and started walking home with ID.
We got to my apartment, and my roommate had decided to invite friends over because the apartment was so nice and clean for her.
So ID decided to sleep ON MY FLOOR, IN MY ROOM.
Unless I'm sleeping with someone, I like my room to be empty of anyone other than me.
I didn't like the idea of hearing him snore through the night and me tripping over him on the way to the bathroom.
I was so frustrated at this point, words could not describe the pain.
I text messaged Matt, and he answered saying he had just gotten home.
I got up, put on my coat, grabbed my purse and keys and walked my ass over to Matt's apartment.
He answered, surprised and concerned.
"Did something happen?" he looked worried.
"No, nothing is wrong, ID is sleeping on my floor, RHM is fucking in my clean apartment, and I love my friends." I said.
Matt smiled, pulled me into his apartment, kissed me, went and got me food and more booze, and then he and I had sex until 3 am before falling asleep curled up together.

And this is why I'm dating that man.

6 Comments:

Blogger DCchick said...

you need to talk to your friend.... honestly and in a calm matter.

If she's a good friend, she'll understand and make an effort. :)

Sorry sweetie!

March 21, 2007 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

Time for a new flatemate...no questions, no ifs, buts, maybes...the pig gets thrown out.

You'll feel much better...though Matt will be getting much less angry booty call sex...so he might not be happy.

March 21, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Del said...

I agree with Indiana - time for a new flattie. Unless you can talk to your mate with out it causing any major probs!

Your lucky you have a haven like Matts

March 21, 2007 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dirty snatch.

Ewww.

March 22, 2007 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Oh MY god, I would not be able to deal with the mold. I would possibly gag, definitely yell, and of course drink way more than 2.5 drinks. But that's true of me on any night.

March 23, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

DC: I have to calm down before I talk, or I end up saying just EXACTLY how I felt at the time. So, even though I don't really mean it, if I felt she was a dirty snatch, then I'd definitely call her that. I've learned that about myself. I am much calmer if I drink, blow off steam to friends, and then face the situation.

Indy & Del: I'm moving out as soon as possible. August is when the lease ends though.

Wombat: Agreed.

TAB: Believe me, it took all I had in me not to drink myself silly, and yell at her until I was blue in the face.

March 23, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.