I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, March 30, 2007
My latest with the roommate is not paying the bills.
She's ill with a sinus infection.
Therefore, she cannot pay her bills.

Makes complete sense to me.

Since I am the one that pays the electric bill, we at least have working lights.
She pays the cable/internet bill.
So we currently have neither of those.

In my frustration I drove to Matt's apartment last night.
He said I was more than welcome to sleep there if RHM decided to drive me up the wall.
I assumed that included me coming over there to watch tv and check my mail.

So after checking my mail I realized I had about 248,390 e-mails that were spam, four e-mails from my parents, and one e-mail from Matt.
When I opened Matt's e-mail here is what it said:
A,
If your near my place tomorrow can you head by and check my door for a note from the post office? I'm expecting a package of corals I think, or at least hope today or tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be back before the post office closes.
word,
J


I had to laugh.
If I was around his apartment, why would I need to pick up the note? His corals come from a place that make him have to sign for them. So what... I get the note... and hold onto it? His apartment building has maybe 6 tenents in it, and all of them adore Matt and wouldn't take notes off his door.
I wrote back to him explaining my situation and telling him I was already in his apartment and if he wanted me to, I could just stay and sign for it in the morning.
(Also I should mention that "J" stands for Joseph which is his real first name, the only time he goes by that is when he writes e-mails... odd I know.)

He writes back again:

A$,
Stay at my place tonight. Its much nicer than yours. I dont actually think that they will deliver the package to me tommorow. I hope to be back around there by like 3 or so but I'm drinking right now at Mikes home warming party.
J-bird


For some reason, I get the feeling that he wanted me in his apartment. For the life of me, I have no idea why, but those e-mails were very odd to me, and normally he doesn't ask for things like that.
Especially if he's drinking.
Oh well, I guess it's one of those Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus things...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Weird.

And why change your name from Joseph? I could understand if it was an 'uncool' name like Francis or Paddington Bear or something, but Joe is pretty decent.

March 31, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Well, I guess his parents argued on what to name him, one wanted Matt and the other wanted Joseph... One won for the birth certificate, and one won for what they actually called him.

When I want to tease him I call him "Joey" he doesn't like that...

March 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.