I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Thursday, February 1, 2007

Wednesday night of fun.

Ingredients:
1 Thursday with classes beginning at 3:30pm
1 bottle of pinot nior
1 bottle of captain morgan
2 movies (Lock,Stock and two smoking barrels and Thank you for smoking)
14 bags of groceries

My man is a Captain man. He's a man's man.
I'm more refined and womanly so I'm the wine drinker.
We both have the same taste in movies so there are never any fights over what to get.

Matt has never been around me when I'm drinking wine. I usually don't order it at the bars because
A.) I'm picky and
B.) they are mostly college bars which wine would not be appropriate at
But last night I wanted to drink wine, it had been a long time.
Matt thought I was crazy because not once in my entire year with him have I ever decided on that as my choice of beverage, when he's around anyway.

After a half of bottle of wine, I was not only happy drunk, but I was ...well... for lack of better words... horny.
The first movie ended, and I threw Matt back, ripped off his clothes and had my way with him like a man would his first hooker.
Wine makes me completely free of worries and inhibitions.
I rolled off of him, and fell back against the pillows happy.
There was a pause, and then he rolled over on top of me, looked at me seriously, and said, "Can I buy that stuff by the case?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Ah, but then you up the ante to drinking half a bottle every night and then you just start passing out. At least, that's what happens to me. Red wine gets me going in the first two glasses...after that, it's bedtime.

February 1, 2007 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

So basically a man has to limit your intake while not appearing too...or learn to take advantage of the situation before you pass out.

And maybe Matt should just buy a winery.

February 1, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Nice... Matt is smart.

February 1, 2007 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Indy - Seems like a good strategy...I think I'll go invest in a little more research this weekend.

February 1, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Wanderer: I felt the effects of tiredness the minute I rolled over, and I didn't even make it all the way through the second movie. Lucky for you, you can test the theory over the weekend. :)

Indy: I believe Matt agrees with that.

TAB: He's only smart if he buys more wine for me. Right now he's just lucky. ;)

February 2, 2007 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.