I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Saturday, February 17, 2007

Update on my life characters.

In light of the fact that I have now placed pictures up of RHM, Matt, FN, and myself, I feel its best to fill you in on all the rest of my friends located on the left side of the screen.

The List:

Matt - He is currently my boyfriend. For awhile we parted because I feared his lack of commitment and he feared he'd hurt me. I moved onto GH, but after two months with him I sufficated and found Matt again, and long story (too late) short, Matt and I started dating again. I'm basically living with him at this point, and we have maybe one night a week apart.


GuitarHero (GH) - He is currently dating my brother's ex girlfriend (pictured). Although he knows about Matt, Matt doesn't know about him. I mean, Matt knows I dated someone, but when I tried to talk about it, he shut me down and said he didn't want to know. It made things interesting when GH came upto Matt at the Pimp and Ho party and tried to make small talk with him. Matt approached me later and told me, and said, "Who is that douchebag and why does he want to talk to me so badly?" I had no answer for him.

MarriedMan (MM) - This picture shows MM and ID lifting me up over their shoulders to carry me outside to throw. MM is definitely my brother from another mother. He hits me, teases me, goes out of his way to check and fix my car, he makes sure my grades are up and he makes me dinner. This man is awesome and probably the only one more awesome would be his wife.


MarriedWoman (MW) - This picture was taken when Abe graduated with his Masters degree. We decided to go to our favorite pub and celebrate. MW took maybe 290,384 pictures that night, and this was the favorite one of the two of us. She's currently 5 months pregnant and happy and even though I don't get to see her as much now, she is still one of my best friends. You should have seen her at Pimp and Ho talking to Matt about children. I don't know if it was scary that she was talking about kids at a Pimp and Ho party, or the fact that Matt was completely engrossed in what she was saying about them.


The EX - This is my ex-boyfriend who moved away to Seattle, met the love of his life, and proposed to her. After he moved away I was sad, until I realized that I was WAY more happier without him (he was slightly controlling). After this realization friendship came easily and naturely between us. We wouldn't have worked out, but we could have been awesome friends.


My boys (The men who I hang out with every Friday night):

IrishDrinker (ID) - By far my best friend. He has been my backbone for many years now. He trusts me and I trust him. I think he might be the only one I'll really and truely miss when I leave this place. He also keeps making the mistake of screwing RHM whenever he gets really wasted. He regrets it the next day, but he keeps making the same mistake, I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy.


SevenYears (SY) - Oh where do I begin. For awhile I wouldn't even talk to this man. Now we are friends again. A few months from now, we won't be again. I have no idea. He's moving away soon, and I'll be sad, but who knows how long I'll know this man.



NotGay (NG) - He's finally dating again!!! Of course he used a gay man to hook him up, only adding to the massive amounts of teasing we give him for being gay (he's not). That girl he dated fizzled quickly, but it was the attempt that counted. Shortly after that, he had a one night stand with a girl who took his jacket before he left so she would get a call the next day. Beginnings of probably an awful relationship.

RedHotMama (RHM) - She is currently my roommate. I love her to death. I'm angry at her now. She has a habit of driving drunk. I try my best to stop her, but I'm not around her all the time. Valentine's day night she got into a car with her friend (who was drunk) and they were t-boned because they decided to run a red light. Yes, I know it wasn't her fault but I'm still angry about the whole mess. Sigh. At least everyone was ok.


Did I leave anyone out?

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

You left me out! Ha.

Actually, this is a very cool idea. It's kind of like when you read a novel and then you see who the've cast in the movie.

I must say that FN does not at all look like I thought (probably due to gay stereotyping on my behalf), Matt does not look like a nerd at all, in fact looks eerily familiar (only thought nerd since he's such a smarty pants) and GH...has a really big head :P

February 17, 2007 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Ok, looking closer, it's not so much that he has a big head....but that he looks an awful lot like Dennis Miller....

Oh and you're the hottie blogger like I thought you were ;)

February 17, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Red Hot Mamma, and Red Hot Blogger.

Hey, that even works with the shiraz thing.

Might we have a new name for you?

-Wombat

February 18, 2007 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Wanderer: I'm so sorry to have left you out! ;)
I'm glad you enjoyed seeing who all these people are. As I was putting up the pictures I wondered what people would think. FN is not the typical gay guy, and oddly enough he likes boobs like the straight man. Matt will appreciate the "non-nerd" comment, I'll let him know you said that. GH is a nice guy, fairly good looking, but just not for me. And i'm not a hottie compared to you! Matt even says you are definitely too hot to be a nerd and blog. ;)

Wombat: You can have a new name for me ;) Ooo.. was that too forward?

February 18, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.