I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
QSW: Can you believe that? He was married!
Matt: I've told you I'm married right?
QSW: Not funny.
Matt: What?! I've told you this.
QSW: Matt, I've had not one, but two men become married while either with me, or shortly after dumping me. Not funny.
Matt: Homewrecker.
QSW: I'm leaving. This isn't funny.
Matt: I'm not married!
QSW: Promise?
Matt: I'm not... I'm getting married to you.

And just like that. He said that.
I did what any sensible woman would do.
Hold my tongue, hold my breath, wait until he left the room and called my very best girlfriend.
Only problem?
My phone died before it connected.
So now I get to freak out from too much commitment all by myself.
Maybe I should learn to talk to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds to me like he's talking a good game by himself. I'd let him go for a bit.

-Wombat

February 7, 2007 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Your advice is appreciated. I think that's what I'll do.

February 7, 2007 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.