I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Pimp and Ho went off like a bang.
Last year when I threw the party the cops were called on us.
This year, I made every attempt to talk to my neighbors beforehand so this wouldn't happen.
It didn't, but a kid drank so much we had to take him to the hospital...
Seriously, who drinks straight out of a Jack Daniel's bottle?

When that happened, I turned to Matt and said, "I'm too old for this."
He laughed, asked if I wanted everyone out, when I said yes, he turned to ID and said, "Let's do it."
By one a.m. everyone was gone.
It was glorious.
The rest of the evening was spent with Matt, RHM, and ID in Matt's apartment away from my apartment.

And here are pictures, the first time in QSW's history:


QSW being molested by gay boyfriend FN.
FN got smacked for that picture, but the damage was already done.


Matt decided that first picture was leaving him out, so he grabbed me, pushed me aside, and went in to smooch my gay boyfriend.
I was trying to grab him to stop.
FN was encouraging the whole thing.



Matt and RHM the roommate. Matt was trying to look like an idiot in this picture. Why... I have no idea. He just kept saying "I love RHM!" She, thankfully, ignored him.



Since this is the first time I'm putting pictures up... and they all seem to be drunk ones of Matt and myself, I thought I'd put up one from last summer on the Fourth of July, to show that we don't always look like retards.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kaisa said...

yeya .... pictures at last :)

February 16, 2007 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Don't think you're convincing me to put my own pics up. They're all of me drinking, too. I think that's when cameras are most active, because what's funnier than people acting stupid?

Must've taken some courage, yes? Well done :)

February 16, 2007 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Yay for pictures!!! It's funny how the camera always comes out when you are drinking...no wonder my stalker thinks I'm a drunk, lol!

Your hair seems darker than at halloween...did you dye it?

February 16, 2007 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

PS Love the corset! I got a similar one at Charlotte Russe and it's always a good bet.

February 16, 2007 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

lessake: I'm glad you enjoyed them.

TAB: It did take a lot of courage. I decided to follow Wanderer's lead and go ball's out with pictures. Don't worry, I won't convince you to do the same. :)

Wanderer: I always have pictures of me drunk, or cold, because apparently when I shiver, people like to take pictures. My hair is darker, I dyed it for pimp and ho. And that is a charlotte russe corset. ;)

February 17, 2007 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! You're such a hottie, Sipper.

Corsetrey, wine and you. A perfect evening.

-Wombat

February 17, 2007 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Thanks Wombat. ;)

February 17, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.