I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.


Last night Matt went to a Pacers game, and I stayed in to study for an exam.

He got home around 11:30, and so did I (i was doing laundry too).

He told me about what fun he had, and how worked sucked today and yadda yadda.
I listened and then curled up to fall asleep.
Suddenly he said, "Oh yea, the reason why I was hesitant for you to meet my dad was because he was worried on Thursday that he might loose his job. He found out on Friday that he was actually getting a promotion, so that's when I called you. I just didn't want him to have to be friendly if he wasn't in the mood too."

I didn't know whether or not to smack him or not.

"Why didn't you just say something?" I asked, trying not to sound mad.
He just shrugged his shoulders.

"ARGHHEAH#(*$(&# ADFJK(@$#&*_)@$*(" was what I was thinking.
Indifference was what I tried to display on my face.
Although... it wouldn't have mattered because his back was already turned by the time his shoulders came down from the shrug.

Is it really that hard to open your mouth if you have a penis?
I know "talking" about feelings is some form of medieval torture for men, but come on... is giving a girl a "heads up" really that hard?
Even if he had just said, "Hey, my dad is in a really bad mood this week, and I'd rather you meet him when he's relaxed and happy, so lets wait for a better time..." I would have been 110 % A. O. K. with that excuse.

SOOOOOO.... frustrating.
Tonight I'm sleeping alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

"Is it really that hard to open your mouth if you have a penis?"

I laughed. Because seriously. It must be, although I have no idea why. I want to poke Matt in the eye or something. Gah.

March 1, 2007 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.