I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007

You bloody wanker.

Questions:
Do you get honest when you are drunk?
Do you exaggerate when you are drunk?
DO you do both?

Answers:
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.


I had a serious conversation while drunk.
I say serious, because the things that were said have a TREMENDIOUS impact on me.

I didn't say them either.
They were said to me, by Matt, while he was drunk, but definitely NOT as drunk as me.
They are words that I would never fight over with him. He wasn't an ass, if you think that.
But since he has said them, he has acted differently (good different) towards me.
And I'm scared to trust it.

So my question to you.
When you get drunk, do you do as I do?

Me:
Two - three drinks = pure honesty
three - five drinks = honesty with exaggeration
five to 7 drinks = pure exaggeration + passing out
At the 7th drink, my night is over, and if I push it to 8 I will push my head into a toliet.

So based on that (obviously some can handle more than me)
Do you agree or disagree?

5 Comments:

Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Wow... I need to drink more! I'll get back to you.

January 16, 2007 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 16, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

In vino veritas

Totally true.

January 16, 2007 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tend to go the other way:

1-3 complete honesty.

4-8 complimentary fabrications.

10-15 completely foolish over the top lies about stuff.

16-100 I love you all.

-Wombat

January 17, 2007 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

TAB: Start this weekend. Let me know Monday. ;)

Indy: I think that's going to be my new slogan. Do they make a bumper sticker? ;)

Wombat: I forgot about the "I love you all" stage, I think that stage is #8 for me. Right after I consumed it, and right before I head to the bathroom. It's a short stage.

January 17, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.