I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Monday, January 22, 2007
So this weekend was interesting to say the least.

Friday I went out with GH and his new girlfriend, which is my brother's ex girlfriend.
So GH went from dating his best friend's sister, to dating his best friend's ex girlfriend.
Wild.

After dinner with them I hung out with ID and SY and those two again... (they came out later though).

I went home and had a very interesting and drunk conversation with SY.

The next day ID, RHM, FN, Matt and I went to my hometown and visited my parents. The trip is long, but everyone, Matt included, had fun.
I was nervous about the whole thing, but it went off smoothly without a hitch.

Then came Sunday.
We got up, my mother made everyone breakfast, we drove back.
It was ice-y so it was terrifying driving, but we finally made it back safely.
I went home, took a shower and headed over to Matt's apartment.
The Chicago Bears played and won.
We had sex and ate a really good dinner.
The Indianapolis Colts played and won.
We brought out the booze.
We had sex again in celebration of a Colts/Bears Superbowl.
After the emotional high we were running on and the booze we started FREELY talking to each other.
Matt said he liked my parents and that my mom reminded him of me.
He discussed how our kitchen one day would look because my mom just remodeled hers.
He told me how today he's going to run around in the evening fixing my car, because he had no idea what a getto care I was in, and he's surprised I haven't been in an accident yet.
He talked about when I come up and see his family next.
He watched me brush my teeth (it was kind of a big deal).

And I happily went along with all of it.
Except the kitchen part, because I told him there was no way I was putting shamrocks all over my kitchen, I didn't care how Irish he was.
I think I'm getting over my insecurities of being close to him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

sounds like it to me too...it's all about the baby steps.

January 22, 2007 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

Cute! I guess you just have to 'let go' and trust at some point... because if you don't, you might not get hurt but you also won't be completely comfortable.

January 23, 2007 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Wanderer & TAB: I think it's about taking baby steps to get comfortable, and I think I'm on my way :)

January 23, 2007 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Crazybeautiful said...

I think most of those insecurities are gone. Yeah! for you (and Matt).

January 23, 2007 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Thanks CB!

January 24, 2007 at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.