I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, January 5, 2007

Just one click and you're done!


Those tiny little pills made a huge problem for me recently.
Well, not THOSE tiny pills... THOSE tiny pills are what I'm currently taking and the reasoning behind my post.
Let's back up.
Matt wants to be the first to create a safe, injectable, penis enlarger.
He's had 9 years of school, two bachelors, one masters, and is currently working on his PhD in Biomedical Engineering.
He wants to engineer a penis.
He always talks about how even women have to go through painful surgery to get breast enlargements. He thinks that if the penis angle doesn't work for him, then he'll switch to breasts.
Now, I went through some serious problems before I left for Christmas break. Matt was very concerned that my ovaries were trying to come out of my body Alien-style. Turns out my birth control was what was making me hurt. So my doctor switched me. I got the low version of whatever. She had told me to stop taking the other one before I had the appointment, so when I arrived there, and she told me the plan, she told me to immediately start taking the new one.
I did.
Two weeks later, I finally returned to Purdue, and threw out the rest of the other birth control.
She had cured me.
Matt arrived into town shortly after I did.
He asked if I would like to come over.
Feeling well, and not in pain, I put on the sluttiest top I could find.
You know the kind that sweeps really low and shows a lot of cleavage.
I pulled it on and walked to the mirror, I knew I was going to have to adjust to show more cleavage.
When I got to the mirror, I realized I was already showing enough. My size B cup looked as if it was straining from the weight of my boobs.
My boobs looked huge.
I did the drop test.
(Drop test - grabbing a boob in each hand, pulling them up, and then letting go)

My God, my boobs were bigger! Amazed at them, I continued to do the drop test at different angles.
Finally realizing I was running late, I left and went to Matt's apartment.
15 minutes later, I hear this remark, "Did you get breast implants?!"
...Nope, just the birth control.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Erm, what pills are they?

January 5, 2007 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger sipwine said...

Birth control pills? The ones I'm on now are Ortho Tri Cyclen Low.....

January 5, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Ah, I tried those but they didn't help my skin as much as normal Ortho does, so I switched back. I've been on normal Ortho for 10 years now and I'm blessed enough in the boob department, so maybe it does work!

January 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Indiana said...

I could listen to you to discuss boobs for hours ~grin~

January 7, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If we keep really quiet, Indy, they might keep going.

*hides behind drapes*

-Wombat

January 8, 2007 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

LUCKY!!! So jealous right now.

January 11, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.