I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Emergency Bar Night.

RHM is an interesting character.
She is not tall and skinny, nor is she girly and sweet.
She's pleasantly plump, 5'2", tomboyish, and a complete bitch (which I love).
And she has a constant stream of men that she sleeps with and talk too.
Most of the time they come over to fuck and then she asks them to leave, occasionally they'll profess their undying love for her and she won't talk to them for a week, and even on rarer occasion they'll come over just to "hang out" but that's only if they are physically injured and she feels lonely.

One of the four men she does this with I do not like, which I shall name SatanicMan
The other three I'm fine with.
SatanicMan loves Satan, he has many tattoos, an ex wife and kid, his job is to make pizzas, and he has no car so RHM always drives down to him for the booty calls. He lives 2 hours away.
I have never said anything about my dislike for this man, it's not my place too. She seems happy just fucking and leaving, so who am I to say "No."

The last time she came back from a trip like this she sat me down, and said "QSW, do not let me go down there again, it is a bad idea, I'm just going to be hurt by him because he keeps telling me he loves me and I know it isn't true."

So last night I come home, I ask her what she was doing for the evening (I had plans on working on homework) and she said driving to him.

"Oh no you don't!" I said.
After talking to her I convinced her to get ONE drink before she left.
Three drinks later she was too drunk to drive and felt like sleeping, she called SM and told him she would not be coming down.
Once we got back to the apartment she thanked me profusely and told me that she was very happy not to be going down there, and then she went to bed.

Even after that, I can't help but feel like a major cock block.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

yeah... every time I try to enforce one of those "Don't let me do this" rules, it doesn't work out and I feel like a total bitch. Especially with diets.

January 24, 2007 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Wombat said...

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that he loves Satan, and then professes love for the chick without prompting as well?

Surely if he's a Satanist, he should be expressing his hatered?

Actually, that's rather overthinking the whole deal.

-Wombat

January 25, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger sipwine said...

TAB: I know how you feel. I felt more like I was ruining her fun rather than berating her.

Wombat: Ok, now looking back on it, kind of amusing. But yes, you over thought that. ;)

January 25, 2007 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.