I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
So from Friday at 6 till today at 3ish, I spent almost every waking minute with Matt.
Kind of wild.
I kept trying to leave, to give him space, but he wanted nothing to do with it.

Friday, we went out, I got too drunk, went to his place.
He came home and we hung out for a bit until we were both sleepy.

Saturday I spent the morning with him, and that evening we (ID, Matt and myself) fixed Matt's car and then Matt took us out for drinks.
His co-workers joined us later and we went home together.
He actually wanted to leave the bars early to spend time with me.

Sunday we watched the Bears.
Then we made dinner together and cuddled until we fell asleep.

Monday I went to Chicago.
He bought me tickets to see King Tut.
While King Tut wasn't that great, Matt was awesome.
He patiently went through the entire exhibit with me, took me out for deep dish pizza afterwards, and then had me meet his brother and mom.

Today, I wasn't feeling well (it's kind of serious, but nothing I can't handle).
He curled up next to me and kissed me repeatedly while stroking my hair.
I told him to have fun these next two weeks while he was home and I was home.
He said he would and asked me to call him as soon as I had been to the doctor's office.
I promised I would.
We kissed and then I dropped him off at work.

And Now, I'm heading home for a couple of weeks to be with my family.

I can't help but feel really happy with Matt, regardless of what might have happened in the past.
And even if it doesn't work out between us, I am very happy I gave that man a second chance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

It's great thinsg are working out with your "second chance", sorry the Tut thing was a let down. ~grin~

December 19, 2006 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

I just want to make sure that he's not doing the opposite of what he used to do because he wants you to be happy (instead of actually wanting to do it). We'll find out of course.

Glad you're happy! :) Hope you feel better :(

December 21, 2006 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: You were right, King Tut wasn't all too impressive. It was sad, when I was walking through it I kept telling Matt all the things they could have done differently to make it better. :(

TAB: He's not doing the opposite really, it's more like, the first time around he said a lot of things, and now that I've given him a second chance he's doing the things he said the first time around.
But i didn't ask for the doing or the saying. I just wanted an "I love you," which i got... But yes, time will tell on his true character.

December 22, 2006 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.