I work at a bar.
I live with someone.
I have friends.
I love reading.
That sums me up.
.
Friday, December 22, 2006
I was born in a small town. (is that a song?)
So small, that when one of my friends bought cigarettes when she turned 18, by the time she got home with them (she lived a 5 minute walk from the place where she got them) her mother already knew she had them and what kind they were.

News carries at a rate faster than the speed of sound.
Sometimes, just by looking at you, little old ladies in my town just KNOW what you've been up too.
It's terrifying.

So I get home to my small town.
I have a doctor's appointment with one of the only people in this town i trust, I tell her whats been going on with me, and she rules out cancer and pregnancy.
The only two things I'd have major problems with if they happen to be the problem.
Good enough for me.

On my way home, I felt like creating mischief.
I got into my 98 chevy blazer, teal green.
I popped in a CD that Matt had made for me, he put on it his favorites such as Jay Z -Brush Your Shoulder Off and Three 6 Mafia - Poppin' My Collar.
Cracked the dark tinted windows on the blazer.
And lit up a Newport.

The best moment was driving past the town square and having people stop and stare at my car.
I wonder how long until my mom knows I did that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Indiana said...

I lived in a place so small I swear the old lady down the road new 5mins before I did when I needed to pee, so I can totally sympathise ~grin~

December 22, 2006 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger The Accidental Bitch said...

lol! gotta love it.

So does the doctor know what's wrong? Are there tests being done? I hope you find out soon; uncertainty is a bitch.

December 23, 2006 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Sipwine said...

Indy: I am so there right now.

TAB: Doc doesn't know. I don't know. There are many theories, but so far I've just been handed a bunch of pills in hopes that it'll fix me, if not, it's surgery time. So we will see, thanks for your concern though..uncertainty is a bitch. :)

December 23, 2006 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.